Solar water heating systems = Solar panels + solar energy. Solar thermal: solar power & solar hot water.
How to fit solar panels? Want to learn solar installation from Solartwin? We hold one-day solar courses.
Top solar seminars: designed to give a potential Solartwin solar panel installer all the know-how required to confidently install solar panels and related components as part of the Solartwin solar energy system.
We have the following solar seminars scheduled. For more details, or to register now, just click on the corresponding “more info” icon.
|7th August||Surveying, specifying, installing & commissioning Solartwin.||Chester||more info|
|11th September||Surveying, specifying, installing & commissioning Solartwin.||Chester||more info|
Learn the basics about solar panels without leaving your desk! In Microsoft Powerpoint and Quicktime formats.
Powerpoint presentation here (46mb)
Requires Microsoft Powerpoint 98 or higher and zip software.
- Download PowerPoint viewer (free) for Windows or MacOS
Download winzip here (for older versions of Windows)
Below are future solar seminars which are available, but currently not currently scheduled. If you are interested in attending any of the solar seminar titles below, call 0344 567 9032 or email Peter Reed firstname.lastname@example.org
Other solar courses. Please ask. We offer a wide range of bespoke one or more day training courses and consultancy on a wide range of solar energy subjects including:
- Introducing solar thermal in cool climates (general introductory content)
- The Solartwin solar panel concept and how Solartwin works (mainly technical content)
- Solar energy in education (technical, plus educational aspects)
- How to specify, install and commission Solartwin solar heating systems in domestic projects (technical)
- Solar heating in social housing, what to do and not to do (general conceptual topics)
- How to specify, integrate, install, commission Solartwin solar panels in large scale projects (advanced technical)
- Solar energy as a profitable growth area in an existing or new business(commercial / business planning)
- How to draft successful large scale solar energy grant applications(concept and practical)
- Mentoring schemes for trainee solar panel installers (practical, theoretical, and technical)
- Solar water heating for.. (titles include) Designers, Architects, HECA Officers, M&E Contractors, Social Housing Development Officers, Plumbers, Roofers, Builders, Aid Projects.
Our solar seminar leaders are skilled communicators in their fields with a range of backgrounds. These include: solar installation, business entrepreneurship, education and research.
Most, but not all solar seminars are chargeable. For seminars, up to 50% of the seminar costs are normally rebated the first time you buy a panel, provided this option is taken up within three months.
Your Solartwin seminars are interactive, designed from a “can do” perspective and are tailor made to fit your specific needs. They will normally take place at a location near you. Please ask us for your bespoke costed solar training seminar programme.