All Solartwin solar PV photovoltaic installations are done safely, using:
- Relevant PV installation risk assessments
- Suitable roof access / scaffolds for your PV fit
- Suitable exclusion zones below them
- UK and EU approved electrical components
- Solar PV modules with the latest integral cable connections with concealed metal areas
- Bespoke PV module mounting roof brackets and rails
- Leading brands of PV inverters and isolation equipment
- Qualified, trained and insured Solar PV installation contractors
With Solartwin you get safety, courtesy and peace of mind with your PV panels installation, right from day one.
We do not advise you try a solar photovoltaic installation yourself, unlike with solar thermal, where a DIY installation may be OK.
We are MCS installers of solar PV (and of solar thermal).
Call us now for a free feasibility check on 0344 567 9032