Solar Panels Bargain Offers UK.
Here’s why it’s a good idea to buy a solar water heating system now. At Solartwin we make our best solar panel offers in the winter: just look closely at these two great solar panels deals.
Winter solar offer 1: Choose Solar Water Heating on its own.
What’s it all worth to you?
- Get £300 RHPP solar thermal panel grant from the government,
- Get £600 more as solar thermal installation discount from us
Total benefit = £900. Sunfun!
Winter solar offer 2: Choose a DOUBLE solar installation: both solar PV (grid connected solar electricity) and solar water heating.
What’s it all worth to you?
- Get £300 RHPP solar thermal grant from the government,
- Get £600 solar thermal discount from us
- Save £500 roof access discount from us because we only need to do it once.
Total benefit = £1500. Sunshine!
Interested? What’s the catch? Can you satisfy the following?
- Timing: both solar bargain packages are only available on orders received by us before 27 January 2012.
- You also agree to have the solar panel installation/s completed before by Tuesday 28 February 2012.
- The government RHPP solar panel cashback grant might run out. We are not responsible if it does. The sooner you apply the better. We can show you how.
Questions? Would you like to speak with an existing Solartwin solar panel user? Feel free to email us with your available time slot, or call me now for a quote. Our phone and aerial photo based quotes are quick and great fun to do. I would love to speak with you!
Why should I buy solar heating now? Because if you have hesitations, here are our responses…
Hesitation 1/ “I think that the RHI ever happening is not secure”… Just, look at the evidence: the govt has budgeted 25% of £860M of RHI funds to solar thermal – so at least some RHI income aspirations are secure. And right now it is “win-win” because the RHO premium and our discounts are short-lived.
Hesitation 2/ “But I want to wait and wait” Well, now is the best time to buy. We have spare solar thermal installer capacity right now and so we can usually get it fitted soon.
Hesitation 3/ “We are not sure about the general reputation of the solar industry” I don’t blame you on this general issue but I think we can reassure you on our specifics:
- We aim to be green and we survey by phone and aerial photo, not by polluting car, have a track record of 12 years
- We have an award winning, zero carbon, European Accredited Solar Keymark product.
- Solartwin operate an ISO 9001 quality management system and employ a full time customer service expert in-house who refuses to “close off” any query until the customer confirms their satisfaction.
- Solartwin are, of course, certified MCS installers.
- We subscribe to the REAL Code and we work with them to investigate false claims made by solar suppliers.
- In the teeth of concerted opposition, we have boosted standards in the UK solar industry in several areas such as performance overclaiming and legionella safety.
- We have thousands of solar panel customers in UK, so there is probably one near you. Should want to talk to them, just ask.
In case you are interested, here are some independent Solartwin reviews.
There has never been a better time to go solar! How do solar panels work financially? Is my home suitable for solar? Feel free to call us on 0344 567 9032 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!