Solar water heating systems = Solar panels + solar energy. Solar thermal: solar power & solar hot water. RHI solar supplier?
Finding A Reputable Solar Supplier for your Eco-Home
- Want to buy solar water heating panels? From whom? DIY solar water heating? Or professionally installed solar panels for hot water? How can one choose who to buy solar from carefully? With fuel prices so high, are you aware of how much money you can save annually by purchasing green products such as some of the many available solar powered devices. Perhaps, you arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t aware of the fact that solar power is much safer for the environment because it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t produce any pollution. If not, it may be time to read up on the remarkable power of solar power. If you are looking for a reputable solar supplier, you may be surprised at the number of solar energy businesses that are currently available.
Online Solar Suppliers
- How can one find a solar supplier? On the Internet, one way to locate a reputable solar supplier is to conduct an online search. You can enter the words Ã¢â‚¬Å“solar supplierÃ¢â‚¬Â plus the name of your city or area in large search engines such as Yahoo! or Google. You will then be presented with an extensive list of companies that sell solar powered devices. Well renowned companies such as Solartwin provide innovative solar devices such as solar panel water heating systems that are reliable, safe and even cost effective for those who use costly fuels.
- If you are looking for a specific type of solar device, you should narrow down your search for a solar supplier. Try entering specific keywords such as “solar water heating”, Ã¢â‚¬Å“solar thermal” or Ã¢â‚¬Å“solar panel.Ã¢â‚¬Â This will limit the number of results you receive so you can find suppliers the specific solar energy device you require.
Printed Resources on Solar Energy Equipment
- Outside the Internet, you can also locate reliable solar suppliers by looking in the Yellow Pages of your local phone directory. Another source includes your local library which should be able to direct you to some local solar companies. Because of the growing popularity of solar devices, solar panel and solar energy suppliers are becoming easier to locate. Environmental groups in your area may also be happy to point you to reliable solar suppliers. They often attempt to promote the advantages of solar power on the environment.
Solar supplier track record criteria. Solar questions to ask…
Another way to select a solar supplier is to look at their track record. Some searching solar supplier questions to ask might be:
- Does the candidate solar supplier innovate? Are their innovation criteria envornmentally focussed?
- How long have they been in business? How long have they been in business actually installing solar panels? Who many solar panel installations have they done?
- If they offer a warranty, is it only on one component, such as the panel itself or does the warranty cover the whole system, and its actual performance? Can you see a sample copy?
- Is the solar supplier interested in demonstranting its envronmental credentials, and, if so has it done so long term?
- Is the potential solar supplier focussed on one solar product range only, or are they spread across a range, or is solar just a sideline?
- If they make amazing, unbelieveable performance claims, or just interesting ones, can they justify them in writing to you?
- Is here a website? Does their website offer answers to questions that you may have? What solar customer testimonials?
- Will they give you a fixed solar panel quote, or just an estimate? In writing? With a cancellation clause of 7 days or more? Does the solar price (whichever it is) include VAT and delivery?
- After installation, will the solar installer be required to send digital photographs of all parts of the installation to HQ for approval?
- If relevant, do they offer solar panel diy kits? And how do they ensure quality of installation? Do they extend their solar installation photo checking service, if any, to DIY solar panel installers?
- Do they operate a quality management system? Does this cover just the selling company or also the solar panel manufacturers?
- If they buy components from abroad, has an ethical audit taken place of their suppliers? If so, when was it last carried out?
- Have all their installers been trained? In house, by the solar equipment supplier, on the particular solar systems that you may be buying? Or have they been trained on a more generic course?
- Do their solar panels pass all relevant tests in European Solar Panel Standards such as EN 12975?
- Are they members of the Renewable Energy Association (This is by far UK’s largest trade association in this sector.)
- How rapidly can they quote? Even simple response issues (like do they answer the phone promptly when you call them?) can be important.
- Do they offer a zero carbon solar thermal option as an upgrade, so that your panels never need to draw mains electricity? If so, at what additional cost? IF they don’t, how do they address the carbon clawback question? Do they plant trees, perhaps?
Some of the above questions may be ones which you may want to ask of a solar panel supplier before you buy solar.
Solar is Now Available In Shops – Even by Phone.
- As the popularity of solar solutions increases so does the availability. Large D.I.Y companies such as B&Q now offer solar solutions in-store and will also be able to aid in finding the right solution for you.
- Solartwin’s unique solar panel quotations – the “Eco-survey”. (We believe we unique in the world to successfully specify and sell solar panel installations and D.I.Y. kits by phone.)
- Solartwin.com probably offers the greenest solar panels / water heating survey available in the world. We don’t come and bother you in your home. We just ask you to tell us about you home, on the phone: simple questions about your intended eco home’s plumbing and your roof.
- Doing it all by phone saves so much time and money – about 10% on costs – which we pass direct to you as a labour discount on your solar price.
- Solartwin’s solar panel eco-survey also saves the planet, since we are not driving to you, and not emitting carbon dioxide in the process. Also, if you want to speak to an existing Solartwin solar panel user, just ask us and we will gladly put you in touch.
- Feel free to call us from 9am to 9pm on UK 0344 567 9032 and just ask for a solar panel eco-survey.