UK solar news: Huge 33% solar PV grants cuts after July! Act now.
Plus some other solar news.
Dear Solar Ponderer,
Please think twice about solar, today…
With only a month to go, you may like to know that we have trimmed our solar PV prices again! And now really is decision time. Why? It may be a shrewd move for your or your friends and family to install solar PV systems in July before UK’s 33% subsidy cut is implemented.
We and everyone else in the UK solar PV industry woulds very much like to help you to:
- Maximise your income.
- Minimise your energy bills!
The whole point is that if you install solar PV before the end of July, your installation will earn you 25 years (instead of 20 years from 1 August) of index linked state funded Feed in Tariff subsidy at the higher rate of 21p (instead of 16p from 1 August).
- 25 years at 21p? Or just 20 years at just 16p? It’s your choice.
- Your income is tax free and inflation-index linked.
- This 33% cut is UK second largest percentage Feed in Tariff cut – ever.
If you or your friends would like to know about what solar PV really means in terms of costs and benefits, I can help you. For some installations, you can get double, or even get 2.5 times your initial investment back. Compare that to what your bank offers – and I hope you will want to go solar now. At Solartwin we can:
- Answer your questions about the wisdom of putting your money on your roof!
- Validate your financials using a free third-party solar PV income calculator at the Energy Saving Trust.
- Put you in touch with a nice friendly existing Solartwin user near you. (Not a show house.)
- Arrange for your home Energy Performance Certificate. You need a show “D or better” after your PV is fitted and before next April.
- Check your home’s suitability for solar PV by phone and aerial photography.
- Give you prices (not estimates) for your proposed installation, or installations.
But time is running out fast. The end of July is the cutoff time before the lifetime subsidy income for solar PV is cut by a third. If you have not yet installed solar, may I ask you to please reconsider? To miss the final rush, our scheduling of your installation really needs to to begin in the next few days.
At Solartwin, we’d love to hear from you, or from anyone you think may be interested. Preferably yesterday!
Sunny regards from the Solartwin Team.
PS. Please feel free to pass this email onto people who might be interested. Thank you!
PPS: Read more about the impending solar PV subsidy cuts here.
PPPS: Do you know the amazing Solartwin story?
PPPPS: Many thanks to everyone who has lobbied for innovation! We have great customers. Support the British solar innovation petition.
Written and published by -
Genfit - 0844 567 9032